- Sharon’s Photos
- About Sharon
- Sharon’s Books
- THE INCONVENIENT BRIDE SERIES (BOOKS 1-3)
- S.J. MacIver’s Books (aka Sharon Ihle)
I was just reminded by my two boys that I need to get cracking and make them their favorite Christmas treats, Pumpkin Cookies. One of the great things about these cookies is the fact that they freeze so well. I always double this batch, pass some around, and freeze the rest for guests throughout the holiday season. They’re a hit everywhere, so why not give them a try? Here’s the recipe:
½ cup butter, 1 ½ cups sugar, 1 egg
1 cup pumpkin, 1 tsp vanilla , 2 ½ cups flour
1 tsp baking powder, 1 tsp baking soda, ½ tsp. Salt
1 tsp nutmeg, 1 tsp. Cinnamon , ½ cup diced roasted almonds (optional…I don’t add nuts)
1 cup c.chips (I’ve been known to dump the entire bag, not just a cup, and the kids LOVE them)
Directions: Cream butter & sugar till light and fluffy, beat in egg, pumpkin and vanilla. Mix
& sift flour, spices, etc., and beat into mixture. Fold in almonds and chocolate chips. Drop by spoonful
on well-greased cookie sheet. 350 for 15 mins, or lightly browned. YUM!
- Sharon Ihle on Timeline Photos
- Sharon Ihle on Merry Christmas Cookies!
- Tammy on Merry Christmas Cookies!
- allen cameron on Timeline Photos
- tanyaannecrosby on Big Thanks to New York Times Best-Selling Author, Tanya Anne Crosby!